Please Note: as our courses are very popular it's advisable to discuss your application with a member of our Admissions Team before you apply and they will let you know about availability issues and answer any questions you might have.
Everyone applying to the Met Film School for our BA Programmes, regardless of age or location must submit a Met Film School application pack. If you are a UK student aged 18, 19 or 20 you will need to additionally apply through UCAS.
Your Met Film School application pack should contain:
- A completed Met Film School application form
- A personal statement broken down into three sections answering each question as listed on the form in 500 words or more. This means the essay will be at least 1500 to 2000 words long. We are looking for detailed responses to the questions and expect you to answer them fully. This is an important document which will be an essential part of our selection process
- A copy of your passport - clearly showing the picture page and passport number
- An up to date CV with full educational history and all other work and relevant experience
- A portfolio - scripts, photography, artwork, films etc (NB - this is not an obligatory requirement)
- A copy of any academic transcripts (if appropriate)
Please Note: International students who require a visa to study in the UK are advised to apply as soon as possible in order to obtain a Confirmation of Acceptance to Study for their visa application in time for the start date.
All application documents must be scanned and emailed to Tomr@metfilm.co.uk or Stefan@metfilm.co.uk and any other materials should be sent by recorded delivery or couriered to the school with a list of what is included and your name/contact details.
Your UCAS application requires you to complete a simple online form. You will need to provide the following information:
- Personal details
- Details of our degree programme using the following codes
Two-Year BA (Hons) Programme: Institution Code: W05, UCAS code: W600
Three- Year BA (Hons) Programme: TBC
- Your education and employment history
- A personal statement
- Contact details of a reference