EALING STUDIOS – The Perfect Environment to Learn the Art and Craft of Filmmaking
Our modern premises and facilities are located within the world-famous Ealing Studios in West London. Ealing Studios is best-known for productions in the 1940s and 1950s such as The Ladykillers, The Lavender Hill Mob and Kind Hearts and Coronets.
In recent years Ealing Studios have been used for high-profile productions such as Downton Abbey, Nowhere Boy, My Week with Marilyn, Prince of Persia, The Iron Lady, Burke and Hare, Star Wars: Episode Two, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason, The Importance of Being Earnest, Notting Hill, St. Trinian's, and Woody Allen’s Wasp.
Our facilities include:
- A 12,000 sq ft state-of-the-art building
- A separate off-site shooting block with multiple spaces for camera workshops and productions
- A well equipped kit room that includes: Sony EX3 Mark II and JVC HD Cameras, two Sony F3 cameras and a 4K RED camera (used only for teaching demonstrations), prime lenses, HD monitors, matte box and follow focus kit and professional standard tripods and sound recording
- 150 Apple workstations
- A large student common area
- One of Ealing Studios’ original sound stages as our on-site studio space
- Multi-camera Studio and Gallery
The school is open until 9pm four nights per week during which time you can continue to work on your projects. You will be given access to equipment that will enable you to make an exhibition-quality short film to High Definition (HD/HDV) standard, including professional camera, sound and lighting equipment. Whilst we endeavour to meet as many of your production needs as possible, you may need to cover additional costs such as crew and actors expenses. For more information please contact our Enrolments team on +44(0)20 8280 9119.