Please Note: Entry on to this programme is highly competitive, therefore you are strongly advised to apply well in advance of the course start date in order for us to process your application in a timely manner
- To apply for the MA in Filmmaking you will need to be 18 years of age or older at the time the course starts
- Students will be required to provide evidence of an honours degree from a UK university or overseas equivalent. Applicants without this qualification, but possessing relevant work experience, are also invited to apply. Each application is considered on its individual merits.
- To apply for any of our MA in Filmmaking programmes, please download our application form
Our online form: This can be completed using Microsoft Word or;
Our printable form: You will need to print this form and complete it by hand and send us a scanned copy.
- We require a personal statement (max 750 words) detailing why you have chosen the programme, your career aspirations and any other useful information that you feel will support your application. Your statement should be typed and attached to the application form. It will be used to help us make a decision on whether to select you for interview.
- Please note that you may, if you wish, submit supplementary material such as films you have made, photography, documented art works or scripts you have written, together with your application. These are not obligatory and your application will not be adversely affected if you are not able to supply us with any extra material.
- You will need to supply a CV (this is separate to your essay) and should show your educational history and chart a timeline of any relevant experience
- A copy of your passport
- All applications will be reviewed by the Admissions Department and faculty at the Met Film School
- If your application is successful we will invite you to an interview. Once we have completed this process we will let candidates know very soon whether they have been offered a place
- If you are offered a place it is your responsibility to ensure your deposit payment is made immediately so that we can formally confirm your place on the programme
Please call our Admissions Team for further information on 020 8280 9119 from inside the UK or +44 20 8280 9119 from outside the UK.