Please Note: as our courses are very popular it's advisable to discuss your application with a member of our Enrolments Team before you apply and they will let you know about availability issues and answer any questions you might have. There are no deadlines - selections take place on a first come first served basis. We will make more offers than there are places so it is up to the students to organise their full enrolment quickly if they wish to guarantee a place on the course.
Everyone applying to the Met Film School for our One-Year Courses, regardless of age or location must submit a Met Film School application pack which should contain:
- A completed Met Film School One-Year Courses Application form
- A personal statement broken down into three sections answering each question as listed on the form in 500 words or more. This means the essay will be at least 1500 to 2000 words long. We are looking for detailed responses to the questions and expect you to answer them fully. This is an important document which will be an essential part of our selection process
- A copy of your passport - clearly showing the picture page and passport number
- An up to date CV with full educational history and all other work and relevant experience
- A portfolio - scripts, photography, artwork, films etc (NB - this is not an obligatory requirement)
- A copy of any academic transcripts (if appropriate)
Please Note: International students who require a visa to study in the UK are advised to apply as soon as possible in order to apply for their visa in time for the start date.
All application documents must be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or Stefan@metfilm.co.uk and any other materials should be sent recorded delivery or couriered to the school with a list of what is included and your name/contact details.